Even when the world can feel dark and lonely, together we have the power to light up the night sky. In community, we shine with the discipline of hope, courage, and determination. At WDN Connect 2021, we will Shine On! With all of our light, we will shine on each other, our impact, and our path forward.
Our powerful virtual programming brings together activists and thought leaders who see the north star on our journey to a more just, equitable, and sustainable world. We will form dazzling constellations to explore some of the most pressing concerns of our time, from the future of our democracy to the future of our planet. Mark November 4-6 on your calendar and join us for three days of collective learning and action.
We are excited to share what we have planned so far. Stay tuned for updates as the conference approaches.
3 Days of Ideas, Insights, Inspiration, and Fun!
• WDN Connect will take place virtually.
• Daily programming will take place November 4 – 6, 2021. We will offer:
- Keynotes: Inspiring ways to think bigger.
- Breakouts: Small group gatherings to get to know one another, learn together, build skills.
- Insights from the field: Hear from and engage with leaders and experts from the field.
- Community activities and networking: Places to forge new relationships and build on existing ones.
• The registration deadline is November 1, 2021.
• Our conference is open to women donors (cis, trans, and genderqueer) who want to connect, learn, and take action with other changemakers.
• The conference will be hosted on a virtual event platform; you’ll receive access and login information in advance of the program.
Speakers and Performers